This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


I´M ALIVE!! haha we haven´t really felt anything here in the city. It hasn´t been that bad for us but there are pictures and stuff of San Marcos that the bishops wife showed us and it’s pretty bad over there..It’s a different mission though but I´m sure all the missionaries there are ok too but everything has been fine in our mission(There was a 7.4 earthquake off the coast of Guatemala – all missions have reported that all their missionaries are fine.  Missionaries in the Reuutaleu Mission have been helping with the relief effort.)
The mission conference we had a few weeks ago was just about being..prepared haha. The mission is going to send us big jugs (the kind that you have in the office that are hooked up to a machine and you can push the blue button for cold water or the red button for hot....just without the machine haha) of water and 72 hour kits. It was for all of Central America.  (Good timing, huh? They better hurry and get that stuff to them!)

Once again I’m sorry but I can’t send photos because I left my cord to connect my camera to the computer...SORRY! I promise I will send pictures next week! Yes Hna Garcia and I will be staying another change together :) 3 changes with one companion!! ahhhh but we get along pretty great so that´s good :) What did you do for Richies bday? and how are you doing? :)  

So this week was really good! We had 267 contacts and 24 lessons! I know it's not the 27 that we should have but we're getting better with the lessons so that's good. 

We taught A&M like 3 times last week and have been doing really good and progressing and they came to church again on Sunday and stayed all 3 hours! AND Ca ’s sister came to church with them too and went to Young Womens and LOVED it! They are doing really well and always tell us that they are praying and asking God but don´t feel like they are getting answers. They have completely stopped drinking coffee too! I think it´s that they aren't recognizing the answer...

Now for the sad part...last night we had family night with the Saenz family again but A  brought a paper that was anti-Mormon stuff (Ca couldn't come because she got her molar taken out so she has a little bit of pain.) but anyway he said can you guys explain this to me? I found it on the internet..So we talked about it for a little while and he was really nice about it and not arguing so that was good. He just wanted to know if it was true. So, Hno. Saenz started reading it and then about half way though I said that we were going to stop reading it and that we can find a lot of things on the internet and that's why we don’t ask people for their opinions, only God. And then I bore my testimony and then Hno and Hna Saenz and Hna Garcia bore their testimonies. I think he was just confused about why this was on the internet and everything. We're still going to baptize them. I'm sure of it.

We also taught M. He’s doing a lot better. He had dengue but the deadly kind! But he's way better now. We taught him Mosiah 18:8-10 and then we asked what was keeping him from being baptized and he thought for a minute and said...nada. WHAT! that was so great he said he would pray and ask God if it was all true so getting sick was really good for him haha Now he just needs to go to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment