This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Getting Transferred Tomorrow!


So here is the news....WE´RE BOTH GETTING TRANSFERRED ..they’re closing the area for hermanas and sending elders. We think the district leader is going to be in our area because they have split the zone so they need a new district. I still don’t know if I’m going to be senior companion but I got called to be the retention leader for the zone that I will be in (where ever that is...) so things were crazy yesterday with all the packing and stuff. ALSO we will be writing the 24th to let you know everything about the phone calls. The only sisters that are entering are ones that are waiting for visas so no one from the US right now. Transfers are tomorrow.

OH and I got lots of packages :) Hna Alvarado and Hna Garcia from Ecuador got their packages but Hna Garcia who is my comp right now (well til tomorrow) didn't get hers and I didn't get my package with the towels or undershirts...sorry I already opened everything :) haha THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE IT ALL! And Janice sent me lots of clothes and stuff too that I love so thank you :) ALSO the NY Time’s article got cut off in the middle if you can send it to me right now and I can print it.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif


This week has been really good! A little crazy but good.
The first thing I want to talk about is our HUGE miracle of W...she´s the teenager that just started coming to church by herself. When we talked to her last week she said she wanted to get baptized and then the next time we taught her Hna Garcia said that if she wanted she could get baptized this weekend and she said yes! She had already talked to her family about it and everything so that was great. She couldn't get baptized on Sunday though....but she got baptized yesterday!! It was like the biggest miracle that I have had in my mission so far so I’m super grateful for that! Her mom says that she is super happy about it all so that is great too! She’s a really good example for her family.

Our neighbor V is attending church with us always so that is great and we challenged her to get baptized December 30 and she said yes! She is really great so hopefully all goes well with her.

A isn't reading his assignments so we don’t know what to do with them. Hopefully the other missionaries that come to our area can make a difference..Sometimes it just takes a new perspective. 

We went and taught a guy that’s in the army and he was SUPER PILAS. Seriously understood everything - had great questions...your perfect example of a golden investigator. We asked if he was a member that’s how golden he was..he said no that he had never talked to the missionaries before or gone to church or anything and then we were going to leave him with a Book of Mormon but he said he already had one because someone he works with gave it to him. Then we started talking more and then he said yeah I got baptized when I was 8 because one morning my mom said "get a white shirt ready you’re going to get baptized" haha so we’re checking in to that because if he’s not a member he can get baptized..If he is a member he can get reactivated and baptize his wife! haha

The temple was great. Really early but great. We had good food and we went and painted a school after so that was fun :) yeah I am still planning on coming home in August. Yesterday I tried to make the Pita Bread but it just turned out to be whole wheat tortillas haha it didn´t bubble :(

Well my time is up...just to remind you I will be writing on Monday to let you know about the phone call! I love you both SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and I hope you have a wonderful week and I will write you on Monday and TALK to you on Tuesday!!! LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment