This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Monday, February 18, 2013


Monday, February 18, 2013

Hi momma I'm on now! I hope you are having a wonderful day off! Can't wait to hear where Ryan is going on his mission!
The 3 Musketeers of La Gomera - Hnas Neighbor, Astorga & Brown

So I just changed my agenda for the new changes and I don't have all the dats from the last week but I can still tell you about some of the good stuff that has happened.

We are working really hard and we have found a bunch of really great families and investigators so that Hermana Alvarado will have lots of success with her companion! So we have been going with A & J and we taught the word of wisdom and he has lots of problems...smokes, USED to drink, drinks coffee...that's about it but we taught him and then the next night we passed by and his wife said that he took atol to work instead of coffee! The next time we saw him he said he was doing good and he's trying really hard to not drink coffee or smoke! He's pretty awesome.

We are also teaching a lady named S and her husband W. They are really receptive too...well mostly W - he reads and prays and stuff. The only thing is that he works in the Safra so he works everyday but he said he was going to ask for a Sunday off to go to church.

Last night we went and taught an investigator named R and we met her husband...who also works in the Safra. We think that he has made a lot of mistakes in his life because he was really focused on how he could repent and be forgiven. 

We also went and taught the mom of a recent convert named A. She was like yeah I'm definitely going to church...and then didn't go...at least A went.

Going away party for Hna Neighbor
We taught N...like an hour ago haha. She is doing good. She went out of town this weekend but we taught her sister and dad. This morning we taught her (and her sister A) the word of wisdom and Law of Chastity and they both said that they would keep the commandments! Everything is going pretty well. Hermana Alvarado is just afraid of getting lost here because it's a really big area haha.

I asked if there was any news on Hna Astorga’s visa so she could start her mission in Rochester, New York.
Well her mom JUST wrote her like 2 seconds ago and said her papers have come...so that's why it took me a second to write back...I was crying.

Tell all the cool people that I say hi!! Especially Len and Linda.

Well I just want to let you all know how much I love you! You are the best family in the whole wide world! Hope you have a wonderful day and week! LOVE YOU happy late valentines :) and happy early anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment