This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

70 NEW MISSIONARIES IN ONE MONTH!!!


Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Well the first thing to tell you is that yes we will probably have about 70 missionaries entering this month. We went to changes yesterday because we received another Hermana so we could open another area in La Gomera..It’s Hermana Alvarado! my momma haha (That’s what they call their Trainer companion).  Hermana Alvarado is such a good worker so I know the area will be blessed for having her here!

 Last week was good we finally met our goal to have 500 contacts... we had 537! Our lessons with a member present went down a ton and we are going to fix that this week. 

On a good note M is finally really to get baptized and she really wants to. E said that things have really started to change in their home since she started going back to church. 

The coolest thing is that JL FINALLY got all of the paperwork done and supposedly he is now legally single! So him and A can get married and she can get baptized! If all goes well we are planning on having the baptism this weekend.

We have also found a lot of really great families that we are working with so we are excited to see their progression.

short email I know....there just isn't much to say haha. Hna Alvarado and I opened the new area so we are starting from zero but when Hermana Neighbor goes home on the 20th of February, I will be going with Hermana Astorga so that will be good.  (They are all living in the same apartment.)


 My birthday (Jan 31st) went really well thank you all for writing me. Tomorrow I complete 11 months..WOAH WHAT THE HECK! haha 6 more months..wow. ok I'm done being baggy haha.

I forgot to tell you about the rain we had 2 weeks ago. WE GOT DRENCHED!! But it was really fun because our companionship is always happy so it was good times. Basically we can't use umbrellas here because of the wind so when it's rainy season I will be wet all day every day. (See last weeks picture) 

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and I am so happy you are my parents! It’s super weird to think that in only 6 months I will see you again and I can't wait to see you! You are the best parents ever and I just want to hug you really really really bad. So I will hug Hermana Neighbor hahahaha 

I will get my stuff on Friday or Saturday because her family is in the city right now and won't be here in La Gomera till Friday.  (We sent a bag down with Hna Neighbor's dad and sister.  Her original release date was Feb 7th, but it was changed to the 20th.  Her family already had non refundable reservations, so they went down, but will not be bringing her home with them.  She wants to stay and use the new release date!  Now THAT'S dedication!!)

Tell Brad and Jessica thank you for writing me and that I love them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment