This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Last week Dengue Fever...this week a cold!


SORRY!! we had a zone meeting so that´s why we´re late today! but...next week we're going to be on late again too because we have a zone conference.

We are going to baptize 23 this month in our Zone and get a prize if we do :) a super super pday. I didn´t have a relapse but I do have a cold :( but I guess I´m supposed to be grateful for my trials or something like that. 

First of all I want to start with conference. We got to watch both sessions both days like we always will. We also went to the relief society session the week before. I meant to bring my camera to send my cumplemeses picture but I left it so I will send it next week. Thank you for the skirts and the other stuff you sent momma :) I also got another unexpected package from grandma..PEANUT BARS!! haha they were a month old but I ate them anyway :) also I dedicate all of L. Tom Perry´s talk to you guys. It made me really baggy how he was talking about his family when he was in the war but it made me think of how awesome my family is and that I can´t wait to take advantage of having an amazing family when I get home! I´m not letting you out of my sight! hahaha well at least for the first couple of days :) also happy birthday month momma! I forgot to say it last week.
Answers to your questions:

What do you think about the changes in missionary ages? I´m legitimately MAD! haha the revelation came two years too late. Remember how I like cried because I wanted to go at 19? but that doesn't matter now haha but..I really did want to go at 19 so yes I would´ve felt ready
Have any of your Latina companions been younger than you? no I have been the youngest girl in the mission.
So is the Hna Garcia that you are still companions with the one that runs with you? No but I have a jump rope so I´m just gonna do that..a lot. Ana from volleyball told me that 5 minutes of good jump rope is the same as 2 miles of running
 So where you are now is just pretty much city lookinYeah I´m just in the city. I don´t know where those pictures are taken. They´re all of the assistants and secretaries though

Now for this week...
This week was pretty decent. We met a lot of interesting and positive people. First of all A still has the desire to get baptized so we´re going to talk to him about that. He has just been having problems with his family and everything but he knows it´s true so that´s really good. 

We also met a lady named Y. She is really receptive. We were teaching one day the restoration and I was saying the first vision and it was all quiet and spiritual and then I coughed and scared her baby and she started crying! So there went the spirit. I think the gripe (cold) is from satan. haha but everything else is going well with her.

We taught I. SHE IS AWESOME! She always reads her assignments and already said she would obey the word of wisdom and the law of chastity. We are just having a problem getting her to come to church. And for some reason she is afraid to pray...
We also taught J J. He has attended once church but says he still hasn´t received his answer that it´s true. He´s in exams right now so it´s been hard to teach him but last night we went 

to his house and his grandma was sick so we had a member nearby give her a blessing which went really well.

We are also teaching a really great family! WE had been teaching the wife before but on Sunday we met the husband. He was reading the Book of Mormon that we gave to his wife and we taught the restoration and they are SUPER PILAS! They understand and believe everything and said they would pray :)

One night when we were walking this guy was like hey what church are you from? and so we started talking to him...He´s pretty creepy but he was really interested in the church so we told him about conference and he came...to BOTH SUNDAY SESSIONS! We´re going to baptize him. We still haven´t been able to teach him yet though. 

Speaking of conference we had 9 investigators that went! That was awesome! 

I love you momma and I hope you have a wonderful week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment