This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Wednesday, January 30, 2013
So we waited all day yesterday for an email from Carolyn.  When we didn’t hear from her we figured they had a temple trip or Mission Conference… 
So today we got an email, and sure enough – they had a conference yesterday.  Her companion goes home next week.  Her dad is going down to pick her up and they just live 20 minutes from us, so we will be sending some stuff down with him!

Birthday cake
I will be finishing the training of Hna Astorga who we just got because she doesn´t have her visa yet. She is going to Rochester NY and she has 2 visas already just not the missionary visa! haha she went to the ELC (English as a Second Language) that´s owned by BYU to learn English so she is already very fluent. So we will be staying here in the Gomera together and then I have no idea what else will happen from there.  (Hna Astorga is from Guatemala and her call is to go to Rochester, NY, but she is waiting for her visa.  As soon as it comes, she will leave Guatemala, so I don't know what that means for Carolyn.)

I got the packages and birthday cards yesterday so thank you!   For my birthday I got cookies from the Thomas’s Tell them thank you!  I also got cards from the Andersons, Thomas', grandma and grandpa and Janice.  

SEND PICTURES! Just take a bunch of what ever and I will be happy with any random photos you send.


Well M was going to get baptized this week but she drank coffee so we are going to do it on the 10th because we need to give her just a little more time I think...other than that the week was a little off but it was a crazy week with divisions and Hna. Astorga's first planning session and sicknesses and stuff like that but this week will be better even though it´s a little crazy too haha. We had 9 investigators in church which was really great! We also have fechas (baptism dates) with a lady and her daughter. They really enjoyed church this week! We just need to teach her husband too and we will have a family. Other than that we don't really have lots of people progressing right now but our companionship is awesome and so are our members and our area!  A little hot but awesome haha

J got confirmed this last week so that was good too. We had a missionary activity this last week and we said that the members couldn't come if they didn´t bring a less active, a reference, or a non-member so that went well! They watched the Testaments and they liked it a lot.

Well all I can say is that my companions are amazing. I am learning so much from the both of them. Seriously Hna Astorga came pre-trained! She’s really great. We have an AWESOME companionship and I love it. I don´t want Hna Neighbor to go home. (This is her last week) Just let her extend...until I go home in August..and when Hna. Astorga's visa comes just say we don't need it anymore until August and we can just stay in a trio forever hahaha.  That would make me a very happy missionary :)
After a rain storm
Hna Astorga just got in the mission so we are her first companions, I just sent what I NEED but whatever else you want to send will be great too maybe a can of slim fast for an easy meal...GOOD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. We’re good on liahonas but you can send me some up to date ensigns I want some reading material. Maybe a package of the zebra chome pens so they get here faster I don't know.  Listen to the spirit for the next few days it will tell you! Hahahhaha
Well it's about that time! I LOVE YOU!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! Tell Jessica to write me if she's still my best friend....LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment