This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Well this week was alright. We have baptized all of our pilas (awesome) investigators so now we are just looking for more. 

We still haven't been able to teach M. Every time we go he isn't there we're going to keep looking since he's already been to church 3 times. 

We also have other investigators that have attended once or twice so we are going to work hard with them so that we can have at least the 4 baptisms that we said we would have. D got baptized and confirmed so we just need 3 more at least. He is doing really well. He's just such an awesome person and he is going to be such a good missionary some day! 

Also B finally got confirmed! We went to go pick her up for church and she wasn't going to go because her legs hurt but she said she would go anyways and then after her confirmation I asked how she was and she said really good and that her legs didn't hurt anymore! We'll have to keep working to help her get to church always because of the people she is living with but I think she will be OK.

H was in trouble again this week so he couldn't go to church but we have an appointment with him and his mom today so we hope that will go well and that we can help him be a little more obedient. 

S didn't go to church and we haven't been able to teach him...He still doesn't have the desire to be baptized unfortunately.

E doesn't really want to change right now either so we're going to keep trying to work with him.

As for me...I don't know...I was reading my patriarchal blessing and I just feel like I'm not living up to the potential that I am supposed to. I don't know there are a lot of really good blessings in there and I just need to work harder to receive them. We're not being disobedient, we always have at least 35 contacts, we have at least 27 lessons...I just want to be BETTER. We are just going to work really really hard to find the 3 miracles we need to make our promise of 4 baptisms this month!

Sorry I forgot my camera or I would send more pictures of yesterday...it was fun. I played soccer the whole time :) sorry I think I like soccer now...you can kick me out of the house for 4.5 months if you want but I expect you to let me come back in August :)

....I forgot it was St. Pattys day hahah
LOVE YOU! Ten una buena semana

No comments:

Post a Comment