This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

P Day at the Beach


So this week went pretty well. We had more lessons and I'm still working on contacting more.. We had 263 this week. 

We have a couple of really good investigators as always. H finally was able to go to church and he's at a primary activity today which is good. He loves it. 

We have a really great new investigator named A and she has lots of friends in the church so that's good. She said she would go to church this week to so that will be good. She is really awesome and we have had a couple of really great lessons with her.

One of our converts hasn't come to church all month so that is sad. We visit her like twice a week and she always says she will go but then when it comes down to it she doesn't. This has happened with her a lot though but I don't know what else we can do.

We met a family that is really receptive. They are Catholics but they are really positive. We just have to teach them that they can't pray to the virgin Mary.

C and J weren't able to go to church this Sunday but they are really great and they want to go to church like every Sunday and she says that she's praying and she has read the pamphlet.

Ok...so the C family...They were so ready to FINALLY go to church and then someone said some chisme (joke)  about J (their daughter who is a convert) and so they didn't come.  I feel like they are just looking for excuses sometimes. It made me really sad but we are going to visit them. C (the dad) still has lots of pride issues and only sees the faults in the members so we're trying to help him with that.

I feel better this week than I did last week. I realized that as long as we are working hard we are doing what God wants and if we aren't seeing results it's because we are being tried to have more patience and humility.

Yesterday for P-day we just made food for the district...

For Mike I want him to read “The Greatest Generation of Missionaries”. It was a talk by Elder Ballard in Nov 2002.(Here's that talk)

Ok and I have to ask...one of my companions is going off about some casaka about a Microchip that Pres. Obama said that everyone has to have...Tell me it's a big fat lie and I won't be coming home to a family of robots...  (Does anyone know what this is all about?)

I think I'm Gods favorite child because I have been blessed with the best family in the whole world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment