This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

From Tuesday, June 18th  (Sorry, it’s been a busy week!)

We had a really hard week finding new investigators also...we taught new people but they didn't want to receive a second visit. So that kind of stunk. I think I need to focus more on the people and not just the lesson. I just want to teach and I want them to understand but I just need to focus on the spirit and the investigators. I'm trying really hard to challenge more and bare my testimony more too. We just need to find new positive people..it's time to refresh the area.

Other than that we are just praying lots for the 5 other people we want to baptize.  A is ready..just waiting, for her divorce to come through.

We need permission from S's mom and she needs to attend, J just needs to attend 2 more times, same with Jo (the girlfriend of a member), D
Zone P Day at the Beach
(Notice Carolyn is holding a REAL football!)
also just need 2 attendances...it looks like everyone will be for the last weekend in June but we just really know that Heavenly Father will help us if we put in our part..things will work out well I'm sure of it...we're just going to work hard...

I don't know if I have changes or not but if I do or if I don't.  But if I do, I just hope he send somebody really really strong to this area because La Gomera deserves the best there is!

President Brough told me to be like Amber Neighbor...he said you don't have much time left and I want you to work as hard as her. You have to walk into the change meeting dead like you can't take another step..." so...that is my goal...to be Amber Neighbor :) 

He told me that I shouldn't feel bad about any of my work here and that I have been are really good missionary. It's because after a meeting we had with him on Friday I talked to him about a bunch of stuff and just said I just am scared that I will get to the end of my mission and never be the missionary I want to be and he just told me that I shouldn't feel that way and that I was a good missionary. It was really nice to hear. He also gave me a blessing which was really nice. He is the best mission president in the world


No comments:

Post a Comment