This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

contacts.....433! It was a really good week!

Well first of all I loved going on divisions with Hermana Espinoza. As you can imagine we talked a little about Hermana Neighbor haha since she was her trainer and all.. It was really nice to be with her, I felt the same energy and happiness that I felt when I was with Hermana Neighbor. She is really great and she helped me out a lot and taught me a lot while I was there with her. I was grateful for the experience I had to be with her in Sonora even if it was just for a day. She told me about the mini conference they had with their zone and their stake president and that he showed them the scripture about the things that they should be doing like praying, reading the scriptures, being obedient and fasting...and then she told me that because of that they have been fasting for like every week and so we fasted when we finished the divisions and we found some really great investigators and we also called the lawyer about the divorce so that A and JL can get married and he said....IT'S ALL FINISHED!! They will be getting married very very soon :) I'm really excited for them. A  wants to get baptized SOOOOO bad! So it's exciting.
The only bad thing is that we were hoping for like....5 miracle baptisms but none of our investigators that we were preparing didn't go to church yesterday. One said that he would get baptized the 7th of July though...the rest we haven't been able to talk to yet. 
we have started praying everyday to be able to find families and in our prayers we promise that we will challenge them all to be baptized and now we have 3 really cool families that are really interested in our message so that is exciting.
We also found a really positive man named O. He is really great and said that he believes it's all true. so hopefully he will be progressing quickly with his family too! 

Well President Herrador talked to President Brough Saturday night and it looks like I will be having changes. I did spend a little time crying...we won't know the final verdict until tonight but I’m like 98% positive that I will be leaving the Gomera. I DON'T WANT TO! The only thing I keep thinking is "Heavenly Father why don't you need me here anymore? Why can't I just stay in this area? Why does someone else need to come here?!" but if it's what He wants then I will do it..He knows my purpose and where I need to be...but I really don't want to leave the Gomera

Well as you know you are the best family in the whole world! Thanks for everything you have done for me and for your wonderful examples! LOVE YOU Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment