This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

S didn't go to church and then hid from us so she can't be baptized this weekend but we are going to see what happened and then see if we can put a date for the 23 if she is ready.

A didn't go either and with her work schedule it means that she won't be able to get baptized this month. It stinks because ever since the first lesson we had with her I have felt that she needs to get baptized! We are just going to trust in the Lord and in his timing and keep working with her.

We have an investigator named D who is really great. He has attended one and a half times haha..The half is from when he only got there in time for priesthood. He's a break-dancer and he is super positive. We actually had a family home evening with our cook her family and D and his nephew that he takes care of. 

On an even bigger note..EVERYTHING IS READY FOR A'S BAPTISM!!! We are just waiting on the final process of the divorce and then they can get married and she can be baptized. The only thing is that supposedly it takes 2 months so we need LOTS of prayers because the goal is that they get married the 28th and she gets baptized the 29 and confirmed the 30! 
Her "placa" (name badge) in the toilet.
But check out how clean & shiny the toilet is!!

Oh and my placa fell in the toilet but I cleaned it with disinfectant.

THE WEEKS ARE FLYING BY SOOOOOOOO FAST! I can't believe it. There is a new sister here named Hermana Kilifi. Didn't I tell you about her? She is from California.  She is new and doesn't speak hardly any Spanish but she is AWESOME.   She is going to be such a great missionary.  

Well...just to let you all know...YOU ARE THE BEST FAMILY EVER and I love you more than anything in the whole world. Thank you all for your wonderful examples :) the time is flying and I can't wait to see you but at the same time I don't want to leave. The mission is wonderful and perfect and really hard but so worth it.
Love you all and have a great week :) 

xoxoXXXXOOOOO Carolyn a.k.a Hermana Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment