This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tueday, May 15th emails


Tuesday’s emails pieced together:
We rode the bus to our meeting yesterday. It was really cool to have Elder Amado come speak to us...now I´m going to pray for our next conference to be with Pres. Monson!! haha Tomorrow we have interviews and I get all my letters!! The assistants said I have like 40 dearelders so thank you :)  I love that!  I just can't wait to get them now! Yesterday we woke up at 5 to get to our conference so I was REALLY tired, but I'm so glad I got to talk to you guys!  That was the best thing ever.

Brian commented that her companion seemed really nice and said he hoped she was treating her good

Of course I treat her good! She is really nice and helpful..I did find out though that I am talking WAY more than I should be in my first transfer.  She makes me actually teach when everyone else says they just bare their testimonies. I guess that’s good though because I am learning faster.  Hna. Manzanares says my Spanish is a lot better than some of the white kids that have been here for a while.

Brian asked about her mission president having a Star Valley, WY connection
THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME!!! He was at the conference with E. Amado yesterday and I asked and he said YES!! But he was walking out when I got a chance to talk to him. I said we'd talk more about it tomorrow at the interview.
Well Its about that time :( I will “talk” to you in a week! I love you both more than you will ever know! Thanks for everything! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment