This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Monday, May 7, 2012

May Day, 2012

So this week! one of my molars is chipped so I need to go to the dentist.  


We teach a ton. We have a couple families that are really receptive and they came to church on Sunday so that was really cool. We are going to have to start coming down to AntIgua for church  because we can't pay the rent on the builing because not enough people pay tithing or something...they just really don't have anything to pay. 


The Volcano is inactive..I made a really stupid joke about reactivating it since we're missionaries haha..


Anyway I sent a letter with a two SD cards in it so you should be getting that soon. I sent it with a lady that went to SL to see her family so I hope she remembered to send it to you!!  (SHE HASN'T!)  I'm sending you a package soon too. In the next package I would like some Burts Bees chapstick the peppermint kind and some kit kats :) haha also MOMMMA I haven't been biting my nails! haha Set a manicure appointment for July 2013 haha... 


So on Sunday I made a calendar of all the months..There isn't a cambio in August so If I want to be back in time for school it's July 24.. if not its September like 13 or something.  July sounds better :) haha   Also I still want lots of dearelders even though I can't recieve them all the time. Anyway this week has been really like a rollercoaster, one day would be really good and then the next would be terrible and then good and then bad..so that kind of stunk but I guess thats missionary work haha.  On Sunday we spoke in church because it was  the 5th sunday and it was about missionary work. that went ok haha.   Then we went and visited with the Canadians ( they are awesome! It was really nice to speak english :) 


Send me info on the Star Valley Temple if you get any!  


Yesterday we came nto antigua for Pday and shopped a little. DAD what do you want for your birthday? I cant figure out anything to get you haha.  


These are her answers to my questions:  Yes I downloaded the pictures you sent.  We get an hour on Tuesdays, District meetings every week in Antigua, We have a lady do our laundry but she's not LDS so we do our whites. Tell Kyler I say congradulations!! 


Love you!

So this is Sharon now.  After emailing back and forth on Tuesday about the Mother's Day call - we are going to use the couple from Canada's cell phone.  It's free!  I got a call on my phone that night.  The man said, "Hermana Brown?"  I said, "this is Sharon Brown".  He said "This is Ian, I live a couple blocks from your daughter down her in Guatemala!"  We talked for quite a little while about Guatemala and all.  He and his wife live down there, but he flies back to Utah once a month for work for a week!  So, Mike will be meeting up with him this week to give him a package to take down to her.  Too easy, right?  Sorry I was soo late in getting this posted.  I've been really busy with the last wee of school.  I should be posting again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment