This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013


April 22, 2013

The Wedding
J and C got married and baptized yesterday!! yay! It went great! It was a little stressful but all went well. We had members help with food and everyone was very happy. Her family even brought them gifts and everything was great. The lawyer is a member of the church and so she gave a little message too from the proclamation to the world about marriage and families.

The Baptism
We talked to H's mom and she said that he has been behaving himself but she still doesn't want to give him permission. He has been praying to get permission though so hopefully she says yes. If not we might have to drop him for a little while.

J and J came to church yesterday. Now we just need to get her wedding and baptism planned too! Josue really loves soccer so he hasn't been too much support for her. He is always just playing so we are going to talk to him about his responsibilities...maybe a little chicote. 

We also are teaching I & V again. It was the first time that we had seen them in a little while and I was talking about how he's not sure if he believes in God and that he has seen satanic things and so he doesn't know what to do...And we don't really know how to help him so we are going to pray lots to get some good revelation on what we should do.

As for me things are better especially after the interviews today. I love the Gomera and the people here. My companion is still having a little bit of trouble but alli vamos. We had some new investigators come to church so we are hoping to start working with them

Ok well I got to go but I love you and have a really good week!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! 


Anyone notice a trend here?  Since she has been allowed to email friends her emails to us are getting shorter and shorter and shorter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment