This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Well J & C got confirmed which went really well. They are really happy. 

We had to drop a few investigators this last week because they don't feel the need to change. One of them is the girlfriend of D (our convert from March) and it's really bringing him down because he didn't attend once last month, still doesn't have the priesthood. Ok so he did attend but the evangelic church with his girlfriend. There were 8 recent converts in all last month who didn't attend and we are doing everything to get them to church and I seriously don't know what to do. I just got so frustrated on Sunday. I seriously just want to visit all of the converts everyday and help them.  And then there are those who only went once this month. Out of 4 Sundays they showed up one. The only miracle that we had was that F decided that he was going to go to church this weekend even if his boss said no and even if he was going to lose his job. And he showed up! There are a lot of members that have more time being members than he does that say that they can't go to church for work or for whatever...BUT THEY DON'T HAVE FAITH IN GOD. Seriously Heavenly Father promises all the things that we need if we keep the commandments but the only person who has had enough faith to try it out is F. They are so awesome. They are going to have SOOOOOO many blessings. Seriously they have NOTHING and he was willing to lose his job to go to church.

We have been working with J and she wants to get baptized but she kind of wants to give up too...She doesn't have the support of J. He really doesn't help her with anything even though he is already a member. He just plays soccer all day after work. She said that he is drinking tea and she told him "the missionaries said we can't drink tea and you already know that since you go to that church" ...but he is still drinking tea apparently. 

I don't know....we are just going to work really really hard and the miracles will come.
  
Both zones won for having the most baptisms I think because we had the pday yesterday.  Our zone and Solola zone.
My knee hurts and I think I’m going to have arthritis but other than that I'm doing good. I played soccer yesterday which was fun but our zone leaders promised me some American football next week :)
YEAH!! Brad Sorenson to the CHARGERS!!!!  (Former SUU QB)

No comments:

Post a Comment