This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Friday, June 1, 2012

May 29th Volcano & Changes!


week 6..last day of my first change!


So...this week was not the best week but it definitely wasn´t the worst! haha 


Tuesday I forgot to tell you that I contatced my first bus!!! I seriously stood up in the front of the bus full of people and started talking to all of them. It is really scary. I´ve done it 2 times now. 


Celebrating "Cleanest Zone in the Mission!"
Super Pday was really fun. We played mafia and had ribs, potatoes au gratin, and cinnamon rolls! I had like 3 :) haha they were delicious!  (See the other photo on the next blog.  I got these pictures off the Mission Pres' blog)


On Wednesday we went to San Juan del Obispo and taught a new investigator who is best friends with the branch presidents wife. She´s cool. We also went back to C´s house (the one who´s husband is no bueno) she said that after we left he beat his daughter Carolina (what a pretty name) and was really mad. She didn´t go to church because she was having trouble with her husband. But she´s still recieving us which is good. She also told us she has cancer and her son has a bone problem...lots of things going on in this house. 


The baptism interiew for the Familia S was on Saturday. Elder Moon said the Hermana was awesome and she´s definitely ready to be baptized which we already knew. She is really great. But the hermano wasn´t so great. He told him that he believed everything that we taught and he thinks it´s true but he just doesn´t want to be baptized right now. Hna. S  wanted to wait for her husband though so they didn´t get baptized which was pretty disappointing but that´s the mission for ya. They´re going to get baptized while I´m still here though..I just know. 

A boy in our branch was baptized though which was really cool. he´s a sweetheart. His mom is a recent convert and they are the cutest little family. They are going to be so blessed! 

Yesterday I went and got all my visa stuff taken care of so that was good. DAD tell grandpa I got his dearelder! 

Volcan de Fuego erupting (Its about 20 Klms from her)
 One of the pictures I´m sending is just like black and red..ITS THE VOLCANO!! haha I finally saw it throwing up which was cool. 
That´s really all that´s happened this week

LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Members at a boys baptism
Family of the boy being baptised


No comments:

Post a Comment