This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

392 Contacts in ONE week!!



haha nice..cool I have a Chinese brother!  (Mike has a new friend from mainland China who is going to school at SUU.  They were both born on the exact same day, so I call him my other adopted twin son.)

Last week we had 392 contacts!! That was awesome..We’re going to have 400 this week!

Well we had a really good week. There was a day that we had 10 lessons and more than 50 contacts. Needless to say I love the way my companion works. Like I've said before she is the hardest working companion I have ever had! I’m so blessed to have her! 

So anyway we had a few disappointments but sometimes it happens. God really is blessing us though. MC couldn't get baptized...her dad kind of freaked out and then she told him she didn't want to and he just was really rude about the whole subject. 

We’re making lots of progress with B! She is awesome. She said she would get baptized this week and that she believes it’s all true so that is super great! She has attended both Sundays with us and she has loved it. She hasn't been able to stay all 3 hours but she always stays for 2.

We are making some progress with la familia C. It’s been really hard because the dad is a member but super inactive but we've taken members to visit him and he said he would start praying. If we can get him to church we know his whole family will follow him so that will be good. His daughter Jenny is a recent convert and she always attends so it’s just a matter of time before we baptize the family! 

The coolest thing of the week is....THE FAMILY WE FOUND!! They are seriously AWESOME! They are praying and reading and they were going to go to church but satan made the husband crash his motorcycle so they couldn't but this week they’re coming! We watched a Joseph Smith movie with them and they loved it...seriously LOVED it! Wow they are great and we are going to baptize them and when there is a ward here he’s going to be bishop. He just really likes to talk a lot though haha.

JL called his lawyer but he’s out of town until the 11th so hopefully they get that all figured out soon so he can get divorced and marry Adriana so she can get baptized! 

As for me...I’m just tired all the time haha but I’m doing really well
Another investigator... investigating the traxh
Well we’re hoping for a great week this week as well. I know we’re going to meet our goals because we are working super hard! Thanks for everything.

I’m not hot and miserable...just hot, sweaty, and happy :) haha it’s really not that terrible.
Well I just want all of you to know that I love you so very much and you are the best family in the whole wide world. I haven’t taken a picture yet for my 10 months but I’ll send one next week. Have a good week and see you in 7 hahahahaha I’M NOT BAGGY!

No comments:

Post a Comment