This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013



 January 1st, 2013
This week is "semana perfecta" which means we have to meet all the mission standards (27 lessons 35 contacts daily, 8 investigators attending...and more) We are waking up every morning at 5:30 hahaha it’s a blast!

This week has been really good! We had the most lessons that I have had in any other week in my whole mission....37! I personally think that’s pretty awesome haha and we also had 327 contacts which was great.

Well like I said last week we have some pretty great investigators that would be progressing but they have problems with the law of chastity....it seems like everyone here is married to someone who is not their legal husband or wife. We have had some really good lessons with M and V (la familia P) and with J L and A. Hno. P was supposed to be talking to the lawyer already for V’s divorce but hasn’t yet.

We visited JL and A last night and we put the goal that JL will talk to the lawyer tomorrow morning (since today is the first and everyone is on vacation).

We have been teaching a really cool girl named B. She came to church and loved it so that was really good. She wants to get baptized we just need to teach her a little more and she needs to attend and she can get baptized! 

First House in La Gomera
We are also teaching a girl named MC...She REALLY wants to get baptized. The only problem is with her dad. He’s a little bit against it. Her fecha is for this Sunday and she wants to do it but her dad says she needs more time. Her mom is ok with it though so I'm sure everything will work out just fine. We’re working really hard and so I know we will see miracles. For the semana perfecta our goal is to contact 50 people everyday...well that’s the goal for the rest of the change actually. So far we’re doing really good. I love Hna Neighbor. She is the best and she is the hardest working companion I have ever had. 

Second house in La Gomera
Here are pictures of the places I have lived in the last 2 weeks.  The other picture is our first house, this is the outside of the second house and then I'm going to send you pictures of the new house which is WAY better! 



Outdoor bathroom in current house
This is our bathroom :) yeah its outdoors like all the bathrooms here in the coast.


Bedroom in current house
Happy New Year!! I love you! Sorry I’m on late there were like NO internets open since it’s new years.












PILA!!  (Sink)  I'm gonna put one of these in my house when I´m all grown up

I love you have a great day and I´ll talk to you next week...see you in 6 months and 1 week....yeah that sounds really baggy but I just can´t wait to see you and daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment