This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Well we had 98 as our attendance this week! So our members are attending which is really good! We have been working really hard with our investigators so we still have faith that we will achieve our goal of having 10 baptisms this month. We only need 7 more so at least we have 3 which is good.

B got baptized on Sunday.  It’s sad when people don’t have the support of their families but she had a desire to get baptized and it’s not like we're going to tell her no! She’s really strong and she loves going to church so that is really great. 

G got confirmed but J didn't because she is in Escuintla in the hospital waiting to have her baby...probably C-section...

Well we went with the M family and it looks like they won’t be progressing... On Saturday was M´s birthday and we went to talk to them and her husband wasn't there. She just started crying and said that he went to a bar and that he was with other women and that last Monday when he told us that he had only drunk 2 beers he really had like 20. We had a really good lesson with M though and she said she would go to church but when we passed by she didn't go with us. Their TV was on but nobody came out.

Well with N...she is just being an 8 year old. One minute she wants to get baptized and the next she doesn't  It doesn't help that her mom (a recent convert) hasn't been attending either. Well she was supposed to have her interview this Saturday but she hid under the bed when we went to go get her and then the Elders went to go talk to her but she wouldn't talk to them so that was a little sad.

Well I guess the email isn't really that long this week haha. Right now I'm in another area on divisions with Hna Vera. She's cool too. 

Other random stuff....
The conference with Elder Christofferson was awesome! He is really great I could really feel the spirit there with him. It's so cool to listen to an apostle in person! I also got to see Elder Earl, Elder Kelsey, Elder Buckley, and Hermana Bates from the CCM. Justin Anderson wasn't there though because not the whole south mission got to go...but it was really good. On the way there GUESS WHAT I HEARD ON THE RADIO!!!! Butterfly Kisses but in Spanish. It made me a little baggy hahaha. Also Hna. Montgomery told me I have something called planters fasciitis (in my feet) so that´s pretty cool...NOT. My feet just hurt lots sometimes.



THE PHOTO: Hna neighbor completed her 18 months so I made cake in the microwave for breakfast hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment