This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

442 contacts!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! This week we´re going to have even more!
I love how hard my companion works.  She is the very best ever and I am so happy that you sent me here with her! She is the best! Well this week was great! The lessons weren't as many as last week but they were good and we are still meeting the mission goals. 

Well let´s start with the best part of the week.....SUNDAY! We had 2 baptisms. G  and her sister J. It all went really well. J  wasn't planning on getting baptized. She was just scared and nervous but after the interview of G  we went to drop her off at her house and Elder Pineda asked when her baptism was going to be and she was like I don’t know probably tomorrow so he was like great let’s do the interview right now! So they did and she got baptized! It was really great.

B was having problems with her mom so she didn't want to get baptized but Elder Pineda talked to her too and she wants to get baptized she just doesn't want to have problems with her family but we are planning her baptism for this weekend along with the daughter of a recent convert.

The M family (L & M) are doing well as far as the gospel goes. Last week he got in a car accident so they didn't go to church...this week M’s blood sugar went up and they spent all night in the health center. But we went and visited them and L hadn't drunk at all that week! He said normally he drinks...a ton but this last week he didn't drink at all even when his friends bought him a beer after fishing one day. That was awesome to hear. They’re going to get baptized they just have to attend.

Also we went with the C  family last night. The dad (who is less active) prayed! He NEVER prays but last night in the lesson he prayed!!!! They are progressing and we want to baptize his wife and sons (his daughter is a recent convert). 

Also I cut my hair yesterday because the bottom was all crappy so it’s about to my shoulders now...a little shorter than it was when I left for the mission.

Other cool stuff that´s happening. We’re getting a new missionary in our area who is apparently the daughter of an area 70 from down here and has a call to the states but is waiting for her visa so that will be fun. 

Best thing that’s happening...ELDER CHRISTOFFERSON IS COMING THIS WEEK TO TALK TO THE GUATEMALA NORTH, SOUTH, AND CENTRAL MISSIONS!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! 

I wrote her:   "It was -7 when I went to work out this morning at 6:45.  It was -9 on my way to work!!!  
Says its 86 in La Gomera right now, but the "real feel" is 98!!! 
Recent Baptism
Want to trade places?"

She responded:  there is no way it is only 98....haha yeah I would trade climate in a heartbeat.

Well I don´t know how much time I have left but I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and I´m so happy you’re my family. I'm working harder than I have ever worked in my mission so I hope you guys are receiving lots of blessings haha and being obedient too!!!  haha I just love you all so much! Dad tell Jamie (John and Vickie’s son) that I eat pupusas EVERY SINGLE WEEK! haha LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...like MUCHISIMO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment