This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Goals for her last 2 1/2 months!


So this week I have been thinking a lot about my goals as a missionary and how I want to be better and that I should be holding myself to a higher standard. 

  • *   I will contact 30 every day until the end of my mission
  • *   In June we will baptize 7 people
  • *   I will walk faster (even though my body feels like it is falling apart sometimes) 
  • *   I will teach my companion better and help her to start leading so she will be ready after her training to work REALLY REALLY HARD. 
  • *   I will challenge more people to be baptized
  • *   I will be more direct
  • *   I will commit people to read, pray and go to church....

Zone Photo
Basically I just want to be the perfect missionary so I am going to work a lot harder. I want to leave the Gomera even better than I found it so I promise to do everything I can to do so..even if I have to be put on life-support when I get home haha.
"I ate cake for your birthday daddy...don't worry I enjoyed it :)"


"I love you Hna Blown"

No comments:

Post a Comment