This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


This week we had 296 contacts...SO CLOSE TO 300!!!

We set baptismal dates with M and JL. F still isn't sure but we are going to go and visit them today and explain that his baptism doesn't actually count because it wasn't done with the priesthood. Other than that we are just trying to find lots and lots of people for June. Our branch is helping a lot right now. We have started doing the visits we always do on Sundays with the members and so we are getting more visits to the converts and less actives.

I didn't reach my goal of 30 contacts every day last week...I averaged about 25 so I’m getting better but I will do it better this week and every week after. 

I decided also that I need to be bolder...like when someone isn't keeping the commandments I need to tell them straight up, with love and cariño, that they need to repent. 

We have a few really good investigators but none of them are married. Just one...her husband is a less active member and she is really positive but he got in a really bad motorcycle accident last week for driving drunk...so that was a really good example for her. He is back from the hospital now so we just need to help reactivate his family and get her to attend and she can be baptized. 

Perfect month starts next week so I think we are going to start waking up at 5 30 everyday to get more done during the day... my companion still doesn't know that though...I am still planning on having the 7 baptisms this month so we just need some big miracles but I know that if we are being obedient they will come.

Well I guess now would be a good time to tell you that we are breaking a rule...in the white missionary manual it says that we can’t have animals of any kind in the house...well, we have a ton of geckos, spiders, a mouse, a cucaracha, and millions of mosquitoes. AND there are 2 cats that get into our front patio like every night...we’re trying to get rid of them but we just love them all sooooooooo much. 

When I told her that the Geckos would eat the spiders, she responded,. No the geckos don't eat the spiders because the spiders are bigger than they are! yay! 
Well...it's about that time...I love you so so so so so so much! Hope you have a wonderful week! See you soon...ish :) LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment