This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CAROLYN'S FIRST LETTER!



Hey Mom and Dad!! Well we only have 15 minutes to write just to say we're here safe! The plane ride was alright. The CCM is really cool and the food has been really good so far. I'm in a triplet right now with two girls that were with me from Salt Lake (Sister Judd and Sister Muhlestein. It's been a pretty crazy and LONG day. I can barely
keep my eyes open haha. I understand most of what people are saying so the language should come quickly hopefully. We had individual meetings with Pres. Nicholysan and I told him Margo was my Aunt and he flipped
out and got all happy haha. He really likes her (mom make sure you tell her)! He's way cool. We got time to take a little nap this morning after breakfast so that was nice. Definitely not enough time though haha. Well I'm really glad to be here! The city just looks like Peru or Mexico but I'm sure when I get out there it will all be gorgeous and green! P Day is Saturday so I'll be able to write again probably. I love you guys a ton! Thank you for the emails already
sorry I don't really have enough time to answer them today. LOVE YOU!
P.S mom you were wrong about the hangers! there aren't any haha.
Love, Carolyn


This is "mom" now.  Yeah, they hangers were a real debate in our house.  I bought a bunch of wire ones for her to take down but then we decided against it (THANKS FOR THE BAD ADVICE RICHIE!).  

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Carolyn! We are so excited for you! I can't wait to hear more from you! I know you are in good hands with the Nicolaysens. Give them my best. We love you lots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I said there would be hangers in the houses I never said anything about the mtc!!

    ReplyDelete