This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012  "Yo Se Que Vive Mi Senor"

Hey so I am sending you the same email because I really only have time to write one. It has been a long and frustrating week especially yesterday but i will get to that in a minute. 
Mom I LOVE dear elder letters because we get them on Wednesdays which was good because I was homesick on wednesday and I was really happy to hear from you! Kris Anderson wrote me one too which was really nice. Please tell her I appreciate it. Normal mail takes about 9 days to get if you want to write real letters. I will leave the ccm either the 23 or 24 of April so i should be in my area in enough time to set up something for mothers day. I was watching the district this week and in one of the episodes one of the elders talked about how he decided to go on a mission. I got a pretty strong impression that Mike would go :)

I'll answer all of the questions in the letter I send you. MOM-can you send my scriptures? It sucks not having ones that I have marked. Also do any of you want Guatemalan scripture cases? they are really cool. 

 The food is still great! we don't start speaking only spanish til next week but weve already started teaching in spanish which is really hard. 

Anyway I want to tell you about yesterday. I got really frustrated and I kind of forgot why I came. Its just been really hard learning everything and not having any time to do things and to litterally have NO time to MYSELF. We dont get anytime to to digest what we learn which sucks. Anyway The President came in at dinner and was looking for one of the elders I immediately knew something was wrong. Well to cut down the story a little His father died yesterday morning. He's such a great Elder and hes been staying really strong. He has a really strong testimony and knows everything is going to be fine. Well our district (not the same as his) has gotten really good at singing yo se que vive me senor (I Know that My Redeemer Lives) and we're singing it on Sunday too but we went in to their classroom and sang it for them. I shook his hand after SERIOUSLY THERE SHOULD BE AN ACCEPTION TO THE NO HUGGING RULE!! I think my own personal reason for being here is to remind people that everything is going to be ok and that we can be with our famileis forever.

 I'm really greatful for you guys and I love you so much! 

P.S sorry for all the misspelled words LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment