This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 10th - First official P day
This is mom (Sharon) again, and anyone of you who knows me, know I ask a ton of questions.  Credit my dad for that.  I want to know everything about anything!  So we worked it out that I would ask her questions and she would just answer them in her letters to me.  So, that will probably be a lot of the format in her "blogs".

1.  How was the flight? 
THE FLIGHT WAS OK JUST LONG AND I GOT A LITTLE BIT OF SLEEP. THAT NECK PILLOW WAS  AWESOME! i WAS SITTING NEXT TO MISSIONARIES SO NO I DIDN'T DO GOSPEL STUFF HAHA  WE GOT TO OUR FLIGHT FINE :)

2.  What happened when you got to Guatemala?  Did you get to rest or go straight to work?
 WE HAD BREAKFAST AND THEN GOT TO REST UNTIL 10 AM. IT WAS THE LONGEST DAY OF MY LIFE HAHA THE TIMES BEEN GOING PRETTY FAST SINCE THEN THOUGH i DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SCHEDULE IS FOR THE TEMPLE BUT i STILL HAVE THE SAME COMPANIONS (THE ONE FROM IDAHO AND THE ONE FROM SHO-LOW)

When did the missionaries from Central America get there?  
SAME DAY WE DID JUST LATER

How many are there in a room?  
6 TWO TRIPLETS.THERE IS A FLOOR FOR JUST SISTERS BUT IT'S FULL SO WE STAY IN THE CASA DE HUESPES (guest house) WHICH IS FOR THE TEMPLE WORKERS  WE HAVE A BATHROOM IN OUR OWN ROOM WHICH I'M SUPER THANKFUL FOR!  (Weird - don't know why they have two triplets instead of 3 companionships of 2.)


OH AND WE LEARNED HOW TO PRAY AND BEAR OUR TESTIMONIES IN SPANISH. IT'S WAY COOL.


I'm doing really good and the food is way good! It's just hard because I don't know spanish or much about the gospel. I feel like the people that went to Provo are way more prepared but then again it is only the 3rd day haha. but yeah the food is great mostly! We had steak two days and the black beans they make are amazing! We had chicken cordon bleu yesterday!  I like my companions they're pretty great one is from Idaho and one is from Sho-Low (AZ). We get to work out everyday and today we played volleyball and basketball :) 


I like it here a ton but of course I miss my family!! haha
WELL I LOVE YOU AND I'M GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME SAFE! THANKS FOR THE UPDATES! LOVE YOU!!!!!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment