This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Saturday, March 24, 2012


Saturday, March 24, 2012
So this morning was kind of fun.  Carolyn wrote us and we wrote back and forth kind of “talking” to each other until her half hour was up.  Mike was on my tablet and I was on my laptop so there were different conversations going back and forth.   (Brian is working in California this week.)  So, there wasn’t really an email to post, but I will try and piece together our conversations for this blog.

YEAH!! I never got a dearelder from Michael but I kind of figured that's what it was from your dear elder where you said to read his immediately haha. I'm so happy for him!!  I'm on the computer every
Saturday at 10:30 to 11 so if you can get on then that would be great so I can talk to you. This week we went contacting it was AWESOME!!  we went with Latino comps so we could actually talk haha we had one guy that was seriously interested which was great :)  We go to the temple every Thursday. This week I did the whole thing in Spanish which was really cool! How are you doing?    Click here to see the Guatemala City Temple

I won’t have a Latina companion in the CCM because the districts are all separated into English kids and Latinos. I'll have the same two all 6 weeks. On Tuesday we get to go to an actual market and like a bus tour of the city. There really isn't such thing as SYL (Speak Your Language) but in the classroom. I think most of us are doing our best to speak Spanish always though. Elder “B” went to the Provo MTC. If that's on my blog will you make sure his name isn't on it.(That is the Elder whose father passes away last week.  I looked up the obit.  He had leukemia so I’m sure the elder knew he wasn’t doing well.  I sent her the obit.)  Thank you also I want the spandex for working out. It just sucks wearing G's here because its so hot!

This week DearElders came on Friday but my package got here Wednesday (the one with the shorts and the hangers and the candy and of course the Bean-o haha. I can't send pics I guess it's against the rules for the CCM but I will send you my flash drive next week. Tell Zach Goodwin I'm happy for him too and you did find the right obituary by the way. Thanks for that

ROBBY AND PAIGE HAD THEIR BABY!!! That’s awesome! Tell them congrats from me.! Well ya es tiempo! I love you so much tell dad I love him too when he gets there LOVE YOU!! !.

No comments:

Post a Comment