This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

April Fools! & Happy Easter

Nothing really exciting happened this week..April Fools jokes on our teachers and then me and my companions got a real investigator!!  We start teaching him next week!  His name is Ed and he is a security guard up by the temple.

So this week on Monday we celebrated April fools! We turned our desks around and faced the walls and our teacher was like what the heck, and was laughing.  We also switched name tags and had to be whose name tag we had.  Elder B and I switched (hi is the one who hurt m foot) so every time he got up to walk he limped hard core.  Then the teacher faced her desk the opposite way too.  I was like, ok guys let's turn our desks around and then instead of turning them right, we did a 360 and faced the wall again.  Then we switched teachers at night with the other Norte district and we switched rooms and did the same stuff.  haha.   When we got back to our room all of our stuff was hidden and put in awkward places.  The other district wanted to take the prank into their own hands I guess. Haha.  they hung my backpack out the window!  It was pretty funny...We still have to get them back though.   :)

(I commented on her always sitting on the very end in both pictures)  I have to sit on the end because I'm the tallest!! My foot is ok still hurts a little but it's fine.  We're playing new nortes vs viejos in volleyball so I have to be ok! 

It didn't rain hardly at all! I kept wanting it to and it looked like it was going to pour during deportes but it didin't.  this week was semana santa so I haven't gotten any dearelders.  After tomorrow, start sending them to my mission address and put my mission address on the website por favor.  Thanks :)

I leave in ten days!!!!!!! Freak I'm nervous!! Yeah I'm excited!  It would be better if we could actually speak Spanish haha.  Also send me some lyrics to some great song that I love because all the music has left my head and I miss it.  Right now I have "this is the song that never ends..." stuck in my head! 

Well it's about that time...I love you guys so much and I hope you're having a great day!  Happy Easter!   LOVE YOU! Tell all my friends HI and I love them!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment