This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last day in the CCM!

I do not like today at all! I think I just realized how hard the mission is going to be. One of the girls in our district left today for Honduras and I cried a lot AND they don't even really let us say goodbye! They're like we don't want everyone crying and everything so that is really sucky It's just annoying because I think it would be easier to say goodbye than to not you know? But we all snuck out of our classrooms and gave everyone hugs anyway :)  Everyone going outside of Guatemala left today and then we leave tomorrow. 
ALSO the worst part is they changed our companions this morning so we're all with latinos and in different districts! I miss my district. They didn't tell us it was happening so I've been sad all morning :( but I get to email so that's AWESOME!! I'm so frustrated with today but it's ok...I am so nervous for tomorrow..everything is going to change and I'm just figuring that out. I was SOOOOO excited to leave the CCM but now I'm going to miss it because I won't ever see most of these people again..at least not for a while. Well I emailed everyone so hopefully someone is on to talk to!
I was just thinking about everyone today... and Tell EVERYONE I say hi and that I love them dearly and that they should all write me dearelders because it's free to Guatemala!



 LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment