This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Last Email from the CCM (MTC)!!!



So this week has been a lot more interesting than last week!

SUNDAY:  Happy Easter that's about it..haha

MONDAY:  Nothing really our investigator didn't come so that was a little sad...

TUESDAY: We went contacting with only our American companions. I was the only one who knew much Spanish so that sucked cause I was the only one talking most of the time and it was really hard. We got 3 contacts :) we also went and talked to a guy I talked to last time and told him we'd really like him to read the BOM and we shared our favorite scriptures. We also had a meeting on security and how people like to rob you. The guy asked how many of us had been robbed and almost all the Latinos raised their hands! I was sad because they're all my friends :(

WEDNESDAY: Today the new rule is boys and girls can't even eat next to each other..That was kind of sad because I like sitting with my district. There are so many little rules..It's just hard.  I feel like if that's the way they wanted it they should just make separate CCM's for girls and boys...

THURSDAY: We went to the Temple today which was really good but it was in English..I like it better in Spanish :)

FRIDAY: was Hna. Muhlestein’s birthday. I'll write about that in the letter.    It rained REALLY hard last night but it was after bedtime. Also I trimmed Hna. Judds hair!! Haha it actually turned out good. You’ll have to tell Michelle about that :)

Dad that was a silly question...OF COURSE I PLAYED VOLLEYBALL!! Haha   When I jump my foot hurts but I still played on it :) we didn't do our best but we still won all three games haha we're undefeated CCM volleyball champions :)

Bye love you!! Have a great day! LOVVEEEE YOU Tell mike I love him and
I'm proud of him It’s crazy to think I've already been gone for 6 weeks almost. I'm glad I'm here though it's going to be an amazing experience. I love you so much you are the best parents in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment