This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012
Because of General Conference, Carolyn is having Pday today.  Here is her email:

So there is alot to say and not very much time!! I hate feeling rushed!! Well I'll start with 


Monday: Alll the viejo nortes and the latinos that came the same week as us that were going outside of Guatemala left. 


Tuesday: The people that went to Guatemala left. We went on a tour to a giant relief map and had a history of the LdeM  (Book of Mormon) explained to us which was awesome. We got to go to Taco Bell and we went to the Temple (the session was in Spanish and I understood tons!!) 


WEDNESDAY: the new nortes and Latinos got here and I burned my hair off. haha some in the back sticks up a little now because my blow dryer got too hot on my round brush. I threw the brush away but now I want it back haha. 


THURSDAY: We sang let the holy spirit guide 1st verse in spanish 2nd in english and the 3rd in samoan because we have a samoan sister in our district. 


FRIDAY: I was playing the unmentionable sport (futbol -soccer) and Elder B. and I kicked feet and
I bruised the bone pretty bad haha I'm walking around in shower shoes. I also  met the mission president and his wife and mom and sister. His mom and sister were down visiting and his mom said she would call you guys..has she yet?


SATURDAY: I saw the mission doctor and he retired me from playing deportes  (sports)  :( haha we'll see how long that lasts...


from email conversation:
...My foot is good I get to walk around in my shower shoes all day so that's nice haha we watched conference in English.  How was California?  Did you get my CTR ring? Dont send it down here because I don't want it to get stolen haha  Well I love you guys. It's time to get off I miss you all and I love hearing from you! Thank you for all your support LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment