This is where I am!

This is where I am!
This is where I am!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Excerpts from a real letter!


March 25th, 2012

         It’s really hard to be here sometimes, but it is so worth it!  There are a lot of hard days but we always have to remember that something greater is coming around the corner.  The rainbow always comes after rain you know?  Haha so cliché.  I know but it’s so true!  I know that a mission will bless my life in so many ways. 

         Dad – Thanks for telling Taylor I say hi!  That’s crazy he’s only like 170.  Take him out to eat a little!  Haha  I can’t send packages until I leave the CCM so as soon as I do I’ll send your scripture cases and you can choose your favorite.  They have really cool leather ones but they were like $50 each so I didn’t get you those.  But I have the guys email that makes them so if we come back I could probably get that done.  There are other leatherish ones that are cheaper too but I didn’t like those as much.
          
         My teachers are all from Guatemala and they all speak English.  Hermana Ibanez, Herrmana Ayala, Hermano Portillo, Hermano Mendez.  They’re all pretty great.  Hmna Ayala has a twin that works here too.  We call them 1 & 2.  Haha  Hmna Ayala went on a mission to the United States to a visitors Center – Ohio or Vermont.  I don’t remember.

          They really want the Latinos to learn English.  I bought an English BoM (50 cents) and gave it to one of my favorite Latinas who already speaks a little English.  She learned at University.  Garments are like 60 cents a piece.  I’m gonna load up before I get home…be prepared! Haha.  We have the choice to go to the Temple on P-days if we want but we normally go on Thursday.  This week we go on Tuesday though.  I love you guys and miss you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment